1. A big black bear sat on a big black bug
2. A big black bug bit a big black bear and made the big black bear bleed blood
3. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
4. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule
5. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more!
6. Ann and Andy's anniversary is in April
7. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread
8. Big black bugs bleed blue black blood but baby black bugs bleed blue blood
9. Black background, brown background
10. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke
11. Blue glue gun, green glue gun
12. Caution: Wide Right Turns
13. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs
14. Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree
15. Elizabeth's birthday is on the third Thursday of this month
16. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh
17. Freshly fried fresh flesh
18. Green glass globes glow greenly
19. He threw three balls
20. He threw three free throws
21. Here's an easy game to play Here's an easy thing to say:
22. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
23. How may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?
24. How much oil boil can a gum boil boil if a gum boil can boil oil?
25. I thought a thought But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much
26. I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am
27. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish
28. I wish you were a fish in my dish
29. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
30. If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing
31. It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!
32. Little red lorry
33. Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish
34. Never trouble about trouble until trouble troubles you!
35. Nothing is worth thousands of deaths
36. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut Butter Peter Pan Peanut is the peanut picky people pick
37. Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right
38. She said she should sit
39. She sells sea shells on the seashore The seashells she sells are seashells she is sure
40. Shut up the shutters and sit in the shop
41. Silly sheep weep and sleep
42. Six shining cities, six shining cities, six shining cities
43. Six sick sea-serpents swam the seven seas
44. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
45. Stupid superstition!
46. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
47. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes
48. The soldier's shoulder surely hurts!
49. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through
50. There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch
51. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town
52. Very well, very well, very well
53. What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most
54. Willie's really weary
1、A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits.
2、Never trouble about trouble,until troubles troubles you.
3、bloke's back bike brake block broke.
4、Knife and a fork, bottle and a cork, that is the way you spell New York.
5、If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
6、I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.